Careers at K. Brandstätter CNC-Mechanik GmbH.
Get started with us.
K. Brandstätter CNC-Mechanik GmbH is a continuously growing company. Our employees are characterised by a high sense of responsibility and a collegial and loyal conduct with their colleagues and our company. We are seeking your own personal strengths and shall provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop along with us.
We are looking for: CNC-Milling Workers and Lathe Operators (m/f/d)
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently seeking to hire a CNC milling worker and a lathe operator (m/f/d) for the installation and operation of 5-axis-milling machines and lathes.
- Completed apprenticeship as a machining mechanic or similar education
- Professional experience with CNC milling machines and lathes
- Knowledge of the control systems Heidenhain (milling) and Siemens (lathe)
- Willingness to work shifts (two-shift operation)
Your application should include the following documents in PDF format:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae in table format with passport sized photo
Please send your documents by e-mail to carmen @ brandstaetter-gmbh.de
We offer apprenticeships for the following tasks in our company:
- Precision mechanic, focus on machining technology (m/f)
- Industrial clerk (m/f)